Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Semester in Life drawing

Throughout the semester my drawing has really improved. I loved having the experience of drawing a human figure holding still, from life and not a photo. I also enjoyed learning the 'artistic anatomy' of the human form. Forming each individual muscle made is easier to see the form under the skin. Have this knowledge really helped improve my figure drawing.

Since midterm my line quality has really improved. This has added more dimension to my drawings and less of a 2D feel.

Have the practice and knowledge gained in Life drawing will improve my sketching ability. Knowing the proportions of the body will help the form of the body in my graphic design work.

I have really enjoyed my time throughout the semester in Life drawing. It has helped me to slow down and really look at what I am drawing. Thank you for the experience.



I hope you enjoy my online portfolio.

LINK TO MY FLICKR PORTFOLIO

No comments:

Post a Comment